Palko is located on trendy Lonsdale Street in the heart of the rapidly growing Braddon retail precinct. It will be surrounded with retail, dining and entertainment options, with the city only 400m away and beautiful parklands only 100m away.
Trendy tree lined streetscapes, nearby parklands and all that the nearby Canberra City has to offer will help to create an ideal lifestyle choice.
There are only 47 apartments on offer.
A 53 room hotel has been integrated into the residential development. This is an innovative addition to the usual residential development in Canberra and adds a very important and convenient amenity to the residents of Palko.
The design reflects an uncompromising commitment to creating a high quality living environment.
At Palko, attention to detail is at the heart of the design process. It informs each individual apartment and every aspect of the building as a whole. The driving ethos to make Palko something truly exceptional and unique inspired everyone involved to look beyond accepted benchmarks and rise above industry standards.
The brief was simple... Exceed all expectations
- High levels of cross flow ventilation and natural light
- Double glazed windows and siding doors
- 2.7m ceilings to living areas (2.4m to wet areas)
- Detailed and customised timber joinery
- SMEG appliances – linear range
- Integrated refrigerator and dishwasher
- Marc Newson designed bathroom fittings & tap ware
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Externally ducted rangehoods to most apartments
- Stone bench tops and splashbacks
- Hard wood timber floors
- Feature polished concrete walls
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Feature track-lighting
- Heat exchange systems